CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, April 10, 2006

ohh yayy finally collected my shoe from tangs today! yayyy.

and i was trying to count my $$$ yesterday. quite scary how my $ will go like pooooof GONE! irritating.

from 15/04/06 till 15/05/06 i am NOT buying A SINGLE PAIR OF SHOE!!!!!
i am not buying anymore shoes till june.
i am not buying anymore shoes till june.
i am not buying anymore shoes till june.

i need a haircut! my hair is irritating my neck. too long!

ive come up with this weekly thing on how im gonna spend my money. in the end still overshot.. ta ma de.....

my face is now like pimple land. damn irritating. i feel like im going through puberty all over again at the age of 19...... FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! TA MA DE!!!!

the only reason why we're still not talking to each other, is because we might be too alike for our own good. thats why no one is talking to the father too. and thats why.. and thats why................... things turned out this way.. greeeeat. *rolls eye*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home